“ZERO MOZ” is a product that inhibits molting of wrigglers and suppresses the outbreak of unpleasant pests such as mosquitoes. Please put one in a puddle such as drainage around your home or a basin of rainwater. It continues to release the active ingredient into the water while slowly dissolving over about 6 months.
Environmental management products
【ZERO-MOZ α 0.5】
Description of item
- This product inhibits molting of unpleasant pests (eggs and larvae) and suppresses the outbreak of unpleasant pests.
- Please put one of this product in a puddle such as drainage around your home or a basin of rainwater.
- The product continues to release the active ingredient into the water, slowly dissolving over a period of about 6 months.
- By the action of the active ingredient, it inhibits molting of wrigglers and suppresses the outbreak of unpleasant pests such as mosquitoes.
- The validity period may be shorter in places where water flows quickly or where there is a lot of rainfall.
Suppression of unpleasant pests (mosquitoes, etc.)
Pest growth inhibitor (pyriproxyfen) 0.5% BB enzyme 1.0% excipient
Growth inhibition of wriggler etc. (molting inhibition)
How to use
Add one every 2 to 3 m3 of water.
Please use within 1m of water depth.
Please contact us if you want to use it in deep water.
Precautions for use
- Read the label carefully and do not use it for any purpose other than those listed above.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not put the product in your mouth or eyes.
- If you accidentally swallow the product, or if you experience headache, eye or sore throat, cough, dizziness, nausea, or feeling sick due to the use of the product, stop using it immediately and consult a doctor. Please receive.
- Please refrain from handling if you have an idiosyncratic constitution that is prone to allergic symptoms or rashes.
- When using, please wear protective equipment such as glasses and a mask.
- After use, be sure to wash your fingers thoroughly with soap and water, and gargle with water.